Montag, 5. August 2013

New print "The Native" available Tuesday August 6th!


Hey everyone,

I know it has been a little quiet around here lately but I had a lot going on and most importantly I got married to my beautiful girlfriend and now wife!

But - it's not like I have been totally inactive because secretly I had the good folks at Shirts & Destroy have the also good folks at Burlesque print my newest print titled "The Native".
The drawing itself was inspired by an old photograph of Whirling Horse,who supposedly was a member of Buffalo Bill Cody's entourage.
The print will be available from Shirts & Destroy right HERE

Release date: Tuesday August 6th

Florian Bertmer "The Native" 17" x 24" 5 color screenprint on French Paper standard edition $35
x80
 photo NATIVEstandard-1.jpg

Florian Bertmer "The Native"  17" x 24" 5 color screenprint on French Paper screenprint variant $55
X 40
 photo NATIVEvariant-1.jpg

Florian Bertmer "The Native" 17" x 24" 5 color screenprint on French Paper screenprint friends and family variant $120
X10
 photo NATIVELIMITEDvariant-1.jpg



available from Shirts & Destroy right HERE

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen